Dubols, Inc. is always seeking for Professional, Caring and Loyal employees to join our team!
Employment opportunities for:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Home Health Aides
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Physical Therapist
Employment Application Forms:
- CNA/GNA application PDF form (fill out and email or print and mail)
- RN/LPN application PDF form (fill out and email or print and mail)
Interested in a position? Please fill out our online application forms to see if you qualify as a Dubols, Inc. professional. Or, simply download the forms, fill out completely and send to Dubols, Inc., 14440 Cherry Lane Court, Suite 101 A-B, Laurel, MD 20707. Call us for more information! 301-497-8968.
Every candidate that applies to Dubols, Inc. has to submit a detailed application. The application includes a listing of their child care experience and a list of references. The staffing coordinators at Dubols, Inc. will do a complete reference check on the work history and education over the telephone. The topics that will be covered in the checks include verification and performance level of their work history, verification of their educational background, and the most important, is the telephone interview with each previous childcare employer.
Applicant Background Checks
Each candidate that is selected by a hiring family is subject to undergo a background check after they have accepted an offer. Dubols, Inc. has procedures in place designed to eliminate any candidate that has emotional instability or records indicating a less than ideal approach to honesty and responsibility. Our background checks include the following:
- Criminal check in every state that the candidate has resided.
- Motor Vehicle check for driving record in every state that the candidate has resided.
- Investigating candidate for sex offenses.
Placements are contingent upon these results being positive.